Orders and payments
- The only products offered for sale by FiloBlu are those shown on FiloBlu's website at the time of placing the Order, as they are described on the relevant information pages.
- However, it shall be understood that the images accompanying the information regarding a product are shown for information purposes only and may not be wholly representative of the product's features, possibly differing, for example, in colour and size (in some cases due to the browser and screen used to access the Website and view the images).
- To place an Order, the Client must fully complete the relevant form on the Website and send the same after carefully reading the Conditions as well as the features of the product and/or products that the Client intends to purchase. The Client shall also ask FiloBlu, if desired, to send a tax invoice for the purchase, pursuant to Article 22 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
- Correct receipt of the Order shall be confirmed by FiloBlu by means of a reply via email sent to the email address indicated by the Client. Said confirmation message shall include a summary of the purchase conditions, in accordance with applicable regulations, as well as the details provided by the Client on the Order, so that the Client may check said details and communicate any necessary corrections without delay.
Prices and Payment Methods
From 28 December 2020, online payments have become even safer thanks to the new European PSD2 legislation introducing new anti-fraud rules.
Now, when you place an online order and use your credit card as payment method, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication.
What is 3-D Secure authentication used for and how does it work?
3-D Secure authentication reduces the number of fraudulent online activities including identity theft and unauthorised use of cards. It protects cardholder data and reduces fraud attempts.
There are several ways to authenticate online payments, depending on which one your bank has decided to use. You may be asked to confirm your identity by SMS, email or via TouchID on your smartphone.
We recommend you to contact your bank to make sure they have your correct contact details in case they ask you to use SMS or email for 3D Secure authentication.
We also recommend you create your Account, , save your credit card details to do shopping in our online shop easier and faster.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care
- The prices indicated on the Website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Client via the Website or through these Conditions.
- The following payment methods are accepted:
Clients may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
(ii) Credit card
Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via the PayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by FiloBlu.
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall FiloBlu be able to access the Client's credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by FiloBlu and therefore under no circumstances shall FiloBlu be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
(iii) Bank Transfer (only for european countires)
In case of purchase with bank transfer, the Client can find the bank coordinate. The goods will be shipped only after the actual receiving of the payment